Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I am no Shakespeare !


Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare 


William Shakespeare - A famous writer and a famous poet ! He wrote and it became a classic . What times those must have been. Not only times, I think about him, how he must have been , was he a good person or did he experience so many things that it was easy for him to imagine stories full of a range of emotions . Emotions and feelings which are so real even today.


All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
William Shakespeare 

Famous lines of shakespeare and why not.. these are the crux of our existence.

Should we be what we are or should we be what others think we are. I have always been myself trying to all that my parents taught me about being a good person, doing good things and always taking things in a positive way. But there are times when people try to drag you down, sometimes your own loved once and sometimes total strangers. Should you feel hurt , should you ignore or should you strike back ?

Ignorance is a bliss but a forced ignorance takes a toll on ur mental health. Its unhealthy. I think most of the time we end up being hurt, being hurt by our own people and I just hate it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews